Its fall: time to buy new school supplies, pull sweaters out of storage, plan around school sports schedules and get excited about the holidays. Its also time to put the spontaneity of summer behind us and make sure we are on track to end the year on a high note. Below, see my back-to-school marketing tips to use now, before the holidays swallow us all!
FALL MARKETING IDEAS:
- Create a graphic to share on social media that says FALL: leaves / pencils / apple / vintage college banner / letterman sweater / etc. Use this image for a post that says you are BACK IN THE OFFICE after summer's end.
- Even if you didn't have time off, welcome your clients back. Discounts for services if booked prior to the (busy) holiday season work well now.
- For those in consulting or knowledge-based fields, write a blog post on the lessons you learned this summer. Share also as an article on LinkedIn!
- Recap your summer activities, or create a collage to share socially - Instagram loves this!
- Ask any recent clients for reviews or testimonials, and send them the link to the site you'd like them to use. Split up platforms so you have even coverage for Yelp, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Start planning your holiday campaign now, and take advantage of printing discounts.
- Brainstorm your holiday client gifts or message so you don't need to rush at the end of the year.
- Look ahead to the calendar for next year and begin to budget / calendar marketing ideas well before the pressure of a time crunch hits.
Now get out there and enjoy the change of season!